Dr. Carlos Alonso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Alonso?

Great office

Posted on November 14th, 2017

The doctor was very nice and good. He solved problem fast. The staff is very good too.

Excellent service and care.

Posted on August 20th, 2017

Not only did I receive professional care, but I was seen BEFORE my appt time.

Very good doctor

Posted on June 14th, 2017

I like the doctor and the staff, they treated me very well and have supported me with all my medical problems. I would not change them.

Posted on December 8th, 2016

I have seen him for 2 years and I'm very happy . Any time I have an emergency they fit in right away. He is a great doctor and person.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I feel much better since I started seeing him. I am very thankful.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Very disappointed with the doctor as well as the staff. Dr. sent me to Xray dept. immediately, then never reported result as promised. It took me 3 days to find out diagnosis, despite leaving several messages daily, since it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to speak to anyone other than machines & getting no return calls.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed in our service and medical care. Please give us the opportunity to see what we did wrong so we can avoid the same mistake in the future. Please contact me or the office manager through the patient portal or phone to provide us with the details of what happened. I appreciate your time.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Excellent rheumatologist. My pains are all gone!

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Very good experience. Excellent doctor and staff.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

I have struggled for years with rheumatoid arthritis and Dr Alonso has been the best rheumatologist I have had. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate.

There is still at least one good doc in Miami...

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I don't usually write reviews for doctors, but had to in this case. Dr. Alonso is extremely knowledgeable about his field and the treatments available for his patients. I had gone to 2 other rheumatologists in Miami and was misdiagnosed by both. Office is clean and staff is efficient. The location is out of my way, but well worth the drive.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Unable to speak to office staff to set up an appointment.Left 4 phone messages.Very happy with Dr. Alonso on several previous visits and treatments. Excellent professional and caring personality. Will highly recommend him.

Doctor's Response

I greatly appreciate your comment. We have been understaffed for the last couple of months but are making changes to improve our service. I understand that the care of the patient is not limited to the physician evaluation, a good office and staff support is equally necessary. This is why I am taking steps to avoid the situation you encountered. Please feel free to bring any other issues to my attention. Thank you for taking the time to write the review and help us better serve you. Dr. Alonso

Very disappointed in his staff.

Posted on July 11th, 2012

I waited two weeks for results on my lab work. Finally I called to get the results. They promised to call me back with the results and never did. I final got through the phone line and told me I was okay for my infusion and would have the infusion dept call me. they still have not. I have called to setup an infusion for 5 days and the phone is always busy unless the answering service answers, even then they don't return calls!!!