Dr. Carlos Alonso MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017
Very good doctor
I like the doctor and the staff, they treated me very well and have supported me with all my medical problems. I would not change them.

December 8th, 2016
I have seen him for 2 years and I'm very happy . Any time I have an emergency they fit in right away. He is a great doctor and person.

June 8th, 2016
I feel much better since I started seeing him. I am very thankful.

November 20th, 2015
Very disappointed with the doctor as well as the staff. Dr. sent me to Xray dept. immediately, then never reported result as promised. It took me 3 days to find out diagnosis, despite leaving several messages daily, since it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to speak to anyone other than machines & getting no return calls.
Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed in our service and medical care. Please give us the opportunity to see what we did wrong so we can avoid the same mistake in the future. Please contact me or the office manager through the patient portal or phone to provide us with the details of what happened. I appreciate your time.

October 13th, 2015
Excellent rheumatologist. My pains are all gone!

July 1st, 2015
Very good experience. Excellent doctor and staff.

January 13th, 2015
I have struggled for years with rheumatoid arthritis and Dr Alonso has been the best rheumatologist I have had. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate.

October 23rd, 2013
There is still at least one good doc in Miami...
I don't usually write reviews for doctors, but had to in this case. Dr. Alonso is extremely knowledgeable about his field and the treatments available for his patients. I had gone to 2 other rheumatologists in Miami and was misdiagnosed by both. Office is clean and staff is efficient. The location is out of my way, but well worth the drive.

July 17th, 2012
Unable to speak to office staff to set up an appointment.Left 4 phone messages.Very happy with Dr. Alonso on several previous visits and treatments. Excellent professional and caring personality. Will highly recommend him.
Doctor's Response

I greatly appreciate your comment. We have been understaffed for the last couple of months but are making changes to improve our service. I understand that the care of the patient is not limited to the physician evaluation, a good office and staff support is equally necessary. This is why I am taking steps to avoid the situation you encountered. Please feel free to bring any other issues to my attention. Thank you for taking the time to write the review and help us better serve you. Dr. Alonso

July 11th, 2012
Very disappointed in his staff.
I waited two weeks for results on my lab work. Finally I called to get the results. They promised to call me back with the results and never did. I final got through the phone line and told me I was okay for my infusion and would have the infusion dept call me. they still have not. I have called to setup an infusion for 5 days and the phone is always busy unless the answering service answers, even then they don't return calls!!!

June 5th, 2017