A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Alvarado-Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Alvarado-Valdes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alvarado-Valdes
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alvarado-Valdes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Alvarado-Valdes, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado-Valdes graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Alvarado-Valdes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alejandro Alvarado-Valdes MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Alvarado-Valdes practice?
- Dr. Carlos Alvarado-Valdes has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Alvarado-Valdes practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Sun City West, AZ.
See Sun City West Internists, Sun City West Pulmonologists, Sun City West Critical Care Practitioners, and Sun City West Sleep Medicine Doctors.