A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Alvarado-Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Alvarado-Valdes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Alvarado-Valdes, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarado-Valdes graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Alvarado-Valdes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alejandro Alvarado-Valdes MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Alvarado-Valdes practice?
- Dr. Carlos Alvarado-Valdes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Alvarado-Valdes practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Sun City, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Pulmonologists, Glendale Critical Care Practitioners, and Glendale Sleep Medicine Doctors.