Dr. Carlos Alvarado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Alvarado?

Excellent Dr

Posted on June 26th, 2014

I tried to get my son diagnosed for months when he was sick and was told by his local pediatrician that nothing was wrong with him. I was just an overly concerned mother!!!! He not only diagnosed my son but saved his life!!!! He told us when we walked in his door our son was a "9 going on a 10" as far as diagnosis was concerned. If we wouldn't have gotten him to Dr Alvarado when we did we would have lost our son within a matter of weeks. Dr. Alvarado stayed on top of his whole protocal from the start to the end including follow ups!!! My son is now an adult and has a child of his own!!! Thank you Dr. Alvarado for not only giving my son back to me but giving us a beautiful granddaughter!!!!!!

Best man on Earth