Dr. Carlos Alvarez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

September 16th, 2016
Great Doctor
The Doctor is Great . I've been seeing him for years my mother and father as well. He cares for us and explains in detail . He has a lot of patients that want to see only him and While waiting I hear the comments and complaints about the wait time . I also hate waiting but it's well worth it and I won't be upset with his wait because as busy as he is he will never refuse to see us even if we walk in no appointment .

February 11th, 2016
I was seen in his office in Lamont,Ca and had great customer service. Nurses was very helpful.

November 24th, 2015
patient
This place is ridiculous I have tried all day to make an appointment and I have called about 6 times today and everytime I wait at least 30 minutes then no one answers complete waste of my time

February 24th, 2015
Whats the point of making an appointment!
Well i called and made an appointment for 2:30 and i got there 10 minutes ealry. At 4 o'clock i asked the receptionist if she had any idea when i would be seen and she said do u mind seeing another doctor , I reply no i just have to go pick up my kids she says 10 min 40 min later after 2 people who came in an hour later than me got to see the dr i decided i would rather die from the flu then run my car thru that building so i left so why have appointment a two hour wait Is unacceptable and God only knows how much longer i wouldve been there!!!!

January 21st, 2015
Ridiculous wait time even with appointment
Awful service. Wait time with appointment is over 2 hours. They don't care for patients.

November 27th, 2012
Avoid
Quack, bought my Dr's practice 2 and a half years ago and still couldn't tell you what the Dr looks like. He had a Nurse practitioner see all of his patients. After taking same prescription for numerous years the only Dr that wants you to come in every 6 months f before giving a refill, and I'm talking a prescription for High blood pressure, Acid reflux, etc (not pain meds) only so he can charge your insurance for a visit..

November 8th, 2012
Don't recommed this Doctor at all
I don't recommend Dr. Carlos Alvarez at all. He's not the person that everyone thinks he does'nt really know what his doing. Was going there for hair loss end up giving me depression and thyroid pills did'nt want to send me with Dermotalogy. Then he wanted to put me in a diet witch that was not my reason for going there at the end he wanted to send me with the sycology he is the one that should go he's a real actor..

February 6th, 2011
excellent experience, very knowledgable and thorough, caring sat and talked with me. I have sent many friends to him all have been very pleased.

May 12th, 2010
Billy
I have been a patient of Dr. Alvarez now for about 2 years and I really enjoy the staff. He is an awesome doctor! I have never met anyone that takes more interest in you as a patient and human being. I have sent him several friends and family members who all like him and his staff a lot. Sometimes you do wait but the wait is well worth it.

August 4th, 2008