Dr. Carlos Alvarez Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Alvarez?

Posted on June 26th, 2017

Shafter office staff is interesting. The women and gentleman at the front desk are not very welcoming and demand copayment as if one would run out of the office prior to their visit. Found the medical assistants to be a bit childish and not too aware on professionalism. The older woman at the front desk is demanding and very pushy.

Bedside manner was abrupt but knowledgeable. Answers questions in layman's terns but will go into detail if asked. Don't be intimidayed. He knows his stuff!

Posted on December 19th, 2016

Great Doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2016

The Doctor is Great . I've been seeing him for years my mother and father as well. He cares for us and explains in detail . He has a lot of patients that want to see only him and While waiting I hear the comments and complaints about the wait time . I also hate waiting but it's well worth it and I won't be upset with his wait because as busy as he is he will never refuse to see us even if we walk in no appointment .

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I was seen in his office in Lamont,Ca and had great customer service. Nurses was very helpful.

patient

Posted on November 24th, 2015

This place is ridiculous I have tried all day to make an appointment and I have called about 6 times today and everytime I wait at least 30 minutes then no one answers complete waste of my time

Whats the point of making an appointment!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Well i called and made an appointment for 2:30 and i got there 10 minutes ealry. At 4 o'clock i asked the receptionist if she had any idea when i would be seen and she said do u mind seeing another doctor , I reply no i just have to go pick up my kids she says 10 min 40 min later after 2 people who came in an hour later than me got to see the dr i decided i would rather die from the flu then run my car thru that building so i left so why have appointment a two hour wait Is unacceptable and God only knows how much longer i wouldve been there!!!!

Ridiculous wait time even with appointment

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Awful service. Wait time with appointment is over 2 hours. They don't care for patients.

Dr. Alvarez and his staff are a joke to the medical profession.

Posted on August 6th, 2013

Avoid

Posted on November 27th, 2012

Quack, bought my Dr's practice 2 and a half years ago and still couldn't tell you what the Dr looks like. He had a Nurse practitioner see all of his patients. After taking same prescription for numerous years the only Dr that wants you to come in every 6 months f before giving a refill, and I'm talking a prescription for High blood pressure, Acid reflux, etc (not pain meds) only so he can charge your insurance for a visit..

Posted on February 6th, 2011

excellent experience, very knowledgable and thorough, caring sat and talked with me. I have sent many friends to him all have been very pleased.

Billy

Posted on May 12th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Alvarez now for about 2 years and I really enjoy the staff. He is an awesome doctor! I have never met anyone that takes more interest in you as a patient and human being. I have sent him several friends and family members who all like him and his staff a lot. Sometimes you do wait but the wait is well worth it.

Posted on August 4th, 2008