A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Alvarez, Surgeon, Pediatric Hematologist-Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Alvarez, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Colonic Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alvarez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Alvarez MD and FACS is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Alvarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Alvarez practices Surgery near Doylestown, PA.
See Doylestown Surgeons.