A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Alves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Alves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alves
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Alves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alves graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alves has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Simi Valley Hospital
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos M Alves MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Alves practice?
- Dr. Carlos Alves has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Alves practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hills, CA and Newbury Park, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Cardiologists.