A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Alves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Alves is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Alves, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alves graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alves has 13 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos M Alves MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Alves practice?
- Dr. Carlos Alves has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Alves practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newbury Park, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Cardiologists.