Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Alves
Dr. Carlos Alves, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA, with other offices in Newbury Park, CA and West Hills, CA (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alves is affiliated with Encino Hospital Medical Center, Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center and St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital. Dr. Alves has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Alves has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carlos Alves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Dr. Fraidon Azizi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi24
Dr. David Aliabadi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi28
Dr. Ramesh Nathan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Thousand Oaks, CA 0.01 mi13