Pediatrician, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile
Baymeadows Center
UF Baymeadows Family Practice & Pediatric Center
8274 Bayberry Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32256
904-633-0800
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent physician  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2014

Dr. Arango has treated my daughters since birth, and he is amazing. I think he has spent at least 30 minutes with us at each appointment, and takes the time to explain his findings, the diagnosis, and make sure we are fully informed and comfortable with our daughters' care. He's willing to admit when something is beyond his expertise and refer a child to a specialist--something I appreciate. My only wish would be that the UF pediatrics network would offer Saturday urgent visits with an on-call physician. Baptist does and it's very helpful for parents.

by Emily p on May 14th, 2013

We sadly have left town to move to Japan and I asked Dr Arango so many times if I could bribe him to move with me. He is simply the best and I cried having to leave him behind. As a first time mom I had lots of questions and concerns, he met every bizarre paranoia with calm answers and jokes to ease my nerves. Wait time seems long but it is because he doesn't leave the office until you are happy and understanding what the diagnosis is.

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2013

When my family moved here, we picked Dr Arango for our pediatrician just based on location. I left the appt saying to my husband "Now THAT'S what I expect a childrens Dr. to be like". He is fun and animated and my daughter is very entertained by him...even at 1 yr old. I am moving to a new area of town and briefly considered finding a Dr. closer to my new home, but I appreciate what we have with Dr. Arango..so I'll make the drive and I think my childs well-being will be better for it!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2013

My daughter loves Dr. Arango. His bedside manner is the best. My daughter even wants to come see him when she is not sick.

by Ashlee on Jan 24th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Arrango! He is so patient and helpful with any questions I have. He is a very caring professional and I now have made him all of my childrens primary doctor. The staff is very friendly and very polite. The office is clean and has pretty art work on the walls.

|  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2012

Dr.Arango treats his patients and their family with highest degree of respect. His bedside manners are unique.

Aug 30th, 2012

Love Dr. Arango! We've been with him for 5 yrs now. Wonderful doctor in every way.

|  Great Doctor and Staff.  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2012

DR ARANGO IS ONE OF THE BEST PEDIATRICIANS I'VE MET. HIS LOVE FOR HIS PATIENTS IS ADMIRABLE. HE TAKES THE TIME NEEDED TO EVALUATE YOUR CHILD AND INFORM YOU WITH DETAIL WHAT THE SITUATION IS. I FEEL SO COMFORTABLE HAVING HIM AS MY SONS PEDIATRICIAN. MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS THIS MAN AND HIS STAFF.

|  He is wonderful!!!  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

My 3 kids have been going to him for about 6 years and we love him. He takes his time and explains everything. I drive over 30 minutes just becuase my kids love him.

Sep 24th, 2011

Great pediatrician, wish he saw adults!

Aug 17th, 2011

The best doctor ever. I have two kids 8 and 2 year old, they love him. I wish there were more persons like him!

Feb 10th, 2009

He is an amazing doctor!He is a very nice man, explains everything clearly, and will spend any amount of time explaining anything to me and my child that has us worries. I fully recommend him as a doctor.