A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Arango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arango
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Arango Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Arango, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Arango graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.
Dr. Arango has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Arango MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Arango practice?
- Dr. Carlos Arango has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Arango practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.