A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Arango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Arango, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Arango graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.
Dr. Arango has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center-Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Arango MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Arango practice?
- Dr. Carlos Arango has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Arango practices Urology near Stone Ridge, NY.
See Stone Ridge Urologists.