A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Arango, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology Calculus.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Arango graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Arango has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arango accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Arango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile