A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Araujo-Preza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Araujo-Preza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Araujo-Preza
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Araujo-Preza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Araujo-Preza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Araujo-Preza graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Araujo-Preza has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos E Araujo-Preza MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos E. Araujo-Preza practice?
- Dr. Carlos Araujo-Preza has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Araujo-Preza practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Conroe, TX and Spring, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Pulmonologists, Houston Critical Care Practitioners, and Houston Sleep Medicine Doctors.