A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Araujo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Araujo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Araujo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Araujo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Araujo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Araujo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos W Araujo MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos W. Araujo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Araujo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Araujo practices Hematology & Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Oncologists.