A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Araujo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Araujo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Araujo graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Araujo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos William Araujo MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos W. Araujo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Araujo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Araujo practices Hematology & Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Oncologists.