Dr. Carlos Arauz Pacheco, MD
6800 Heritage Pkwy
Ste 100
Rockwall, TX 75087
214-660-2020
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Oct 11th, 2011

Great knowledgeable doctor. Always professional. Office staff nice and helpful. I have recommended this doctor to others and they have been happy with him as well. I highly recommended this doctor and have been using him for 11 years. Started seeing him by Doctors Hospital until he opened the location in Rockwall and this is where I go now.

Jun 21st, 2011

Doc is great. I had major issues with my thyroid and he worked hard to get me back on track. I would still be seeing him now, but I had more than enough of his office staff. They were horrible. I had insurance billing issues out the wazoo, because they continuously filed incorrectly. My prescriptions were never filled on time. My pharmacy would fax several requests only to get no response. At one point, this was so bad that I called my PCP and begged him to fill my script. I had issues getting appointments as well. Once, Dr. Arauz himself told me to schedule an appointment asap because I had become pregnant. His office staff did not see me until one month later. Doc found out and was surprised because he thought I had not done what I was told. Across the board, more trouble than what it is worth. This is unfortunate because he is a good doctor. If he were to get a new staff, I would go back, but not until that happens will I return.

|  Are you a diabetic? See Arauz-Pacheco  |  show details
by Donna Matsumura on Dec 30th, 2010

He never gave up on me, always listened to what I noticed and experienced. He ALSO never avoided the truth, but didn't just slam into me with it. He expresses compassion at all times and compliments me when I succeed.When I ask detailed questions about medicines or symptoms, he is knowledgeable.

by suzies on Aug 2nd, 2010

I have seen Dr. Arauz Pacheco for many years and love him but his staff is terrible. I am diabetic, use a walker, and was left waiting at the checkout for so long that I had to return to the waiting room to sit down,at the same time having a low blood sugar episode, which they did not seem concerned about. You can not reach anyone at the ofice for help. The staff did not file the insurance correctly for my blood work and I got a bill for something I never pay for. I refused to pay and their billing company finally dropped the matter after many hours on the phone. The staff is rude and very unprofessional, smacking gum and never looking up when you sign in. Dr. Arauz does give me the time I need but I do ask him to sit down so we can go over everything. He is very caring but it seems he is a bit overloaded.

Mar 3rd, 2009

really cares about his patients