A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Arcangeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Arcangeli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Arcangeli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcangeli graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Arcangeli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Guerino Arcangeli MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos G. Arcangeli practice?
- Dr. Carlos Arcangeli has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Arcangeli practices Urology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Urologists.