A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Arcangeli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Arcangeli, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcangeli graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Arcangeli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arcangeli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos G. Arcangeli practice?
Dr. Carlos Arcangeli practices Urology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Urologists.