A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Arce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Arce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Arce, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Arce graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Arce has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arce accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Arce practice?
Dr. Carlos Arce practices Neurological Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.