Dr. Carlos Armengol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Armengol?

December 20th, 2014

super

July 8th, 2011

A Wonderful Doctor!!!

We have been going to Dr. Armengol for over 10 years, an it breaks my heart to see some of the reviews on here about him. I have a 11 year old & 4 year old. When we go in both of my kids have a ball laughing and playing with the doc. He asks them questions & makes jokes with all of us. If I have questions he takes the time to answer them and than goes and gets printouts for extra help. Wouldn't think of ever going to another doctor for my kids.

June 27th, 2010

Excellent doctor

I have two children who have seen Dr. Armengol over the last seven years. The younger one has had many issues to deal with. I found Dr. Armengol wonderful to work with. He took time to know my children and they both feel comfortable with him (they are nine years apart in age). He made referrals to specialists as needed. He has often made phone calls to follow up on problems. I was very distressed to read poor reviews listed earlier. I know several parents who take their children to Dr. Armengol and we are all very satisfied with him. He does a great job and I highly recommend others to him.

January 27th, 2010

Doesn't spend much time listening, doesn't give much of an opportunity to ask questions, always seems to be in a hurry to move to the next patient, doesn't make any effort to make a child comfortable/establish a relationship, needless to say, we found a new pediatrician

May 26th, 2009

Cannot suggest you use this Doctor.

May 6th, 2015