Dr. Carlos Ayala MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7
  • 47 reviews

January 20th, 2017
I saw Celia at Dr Ayala's office for an Oxegeneo facial and a Tripollar treatment to my face. It was a wonderful experience which I am looking forward to repeating soon. The staff in his office are friendly, comforting and helpful. The atmosphere is relaxing and very clean. I will recommend Dr Ayala and his staff to anyone interested in facial care.

December 15th, 2016
Really listens
I was blessed to find this caring Dr! He listened closely to my concerns about needing fillers and gave his recommendations and showed and educated me about fillers used in the undereye area. He was able to inject me right then and there, then I went back for more evaluation and was able to see my before pic along with the pic they took that day. Staff is great and office is beautiful. I am very satisfied with my results and highly recommend Dr. Ayala!!

September 21st, 2016
Balloon sinuplasty
I’ve had quite a journey to find relief from sinusitis and Dr. Ayala has been superb. A bit of history, being nervous about the possibility of balloon sinuplasty I did much research, in fact I attained 4 physician opinions, so my decision to go with Dr. Ayala was thought out. Now, I will say I don’t believe he does many balloons and that was probably the only downside (if any) that I could find in making my decision to go with him, but I figured since he does plastic surgery and I could only imagine the high degree of precision it takes to do that surgery that a balloon would be a walk in the park. The office is clean from floor tiles to ceiling tiles. The staff is great and Dr. Ayala is a class act. So it been awhile since my surgery and I’ve figure enough time has passed to comment about care both pre- and post-op. The surgery went very smooth and I felt comfortable in Dr. Ayala’s care. Dr. Ayala controlled the situation (surgery) from making sure staff was in the right place doing the right thing as well as keeping me in line. I’m not sure of the latest technology in the field but I felt like the equipment used was state of the art. The actual surgery took I think 15 mins, I feel, I don’t really know. The wait time before the surgery took a while, maybe 3 – 4 hours I don’t remember, but that did not bother me as I felt it gave more time for the anesthesia to kick in. After surgery they stuffed my nose with a gel-like substance that I was to leave alone as it would go away on its own and for home meds they gave me pain medication as well as nasal spray, nasal gel, something in case my nose was bleeding (that I can remember). The day after surgery was probably the roughest because I had to keep my head tilted back but only for that reason. Day 2 after surgery, no news. Day 3 after surgery I had a slight headache not sure if the headache was related to the surgery or not but it was not bad. Day 4 it was back to work. Through post recovery, I did not have to use any pain medication and my nose didn’t bleed – I did use the nasal gel and spray for comfort. Since recovery, I do not have any complaints of a “dry nose” leading me to use nasal spray, loss of smell, or loss of taste… I’ve heard may horror stories of post recovery and long term effects, and I feel blessed that I didn’t have any problems and I’m feeling great. I’ve been so pleased that since the surgery they’ve helped me with my sinuses – which are also feeling great! They’re also working to help my ears. Yes, I would, and have, recommend Dr. Ayala to friends and family. For those on the fence, I would recommend taking care of yourself. Quality of life is priceless.

June 18th, 2016
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Ayala getting botox for TMJ. He showed he cared about my problem and took the time to speak to me about possible solutions, specialists in the area, and future outlook with surgery and without. I didn't feel rushed into decisions. I loved my experience because not many surgeons are as humble and concerned about their patients.

March 11th, 2016
Dr. Ayala thank you for taking care of my son's allergies. You are the BEST DOCTOR in the world. I'm Excited to say this DR. has a lot of time in his hands to explain every detail concerning my sons health. Awesome staff, great environment and thank you Sandra for all your help. Cant wait to set up my appointment soon. Thank you Dr. Ayala your the best.

February 19th, 2016
Dysport injection
As soon as you walk into Dr.Ayala's office you see so many recognitions of him it makes you feel like you can trust him! He was very caring, compassionate and listened to me. I tried dysport injections and I saw a difference within hours of the treatment. I will definitely go back to his office! I totally recommend him!

January 26th, 2016
Dr. Ayala is an excellent doctor. He is very compassionate and professional very experienced and his credentials are amazing. Dr. Ayala takes the time to talk to you and listens to you. I highly recommend Dr. Ayala, When I left his office I felt so worry free, I know i'm in good hands. Thank you very much Dr. Ayala and staff.

January 21st, 2016
Dr. Ayala did balloon sinusplasty for me and I feel much better. I have had a continual sinus infection for several years and it is now cleared up. Dr. Ayala has done more for me than anyone else I have gone to. I would definitely recommend everyone to his office.

January 15th, 2016
GREAT DR.!!!
My child had a facial twitch and eye squinting since he was 3 years old (He is now 6). I took him to his eye Dr. he saw specialists was given all sorts of meds. and no one could figure out the reason why he was doing it. I thought he had vision problems. His primary Dr. Referred us to Dr. Ayala and on top of that he is such a nice peron, he explained everything in perfect detail, had GREAT bedside manner and he figured it out on our first visit he said he noticed several things he spoke with my son and asked him all kinds of questions.... he ordered tests and gave my son medications. My son is doing ALOT better than before and he will soon start his treatment. Thank you so much Dr. Ayala!!!

October 7th, 2015
Dr. Carlos Ayala
I suffered with severe nasal polyps for over ten years that that prevented me from having a normal life in family and work. I had to adjust my breathing due to my constant congestion and clogged nasal cavities. I had to rely on breathing through my mouth which had a significant impact on how I spoke, ate and interacted with others. But, thank God my family doctor referred to Dr. Carlos Ayala in McAllen, TX. He and his staff did a fantastic job in diagnosing my health problem and in providing the procedure that pulled me out of my severe condition. His patience and care in listening to what I had to say and his meticulous approach to resolving my health issues gave me complete confidence and trust that I was finally at the right place with the right doctor. I thank God for this beautiful nose and its purpose and I sincerely thank Dr. Ayala, his staff, as well as the nurses and doctors who assisted him during the procedure for my nasal polyp removal. I thank the Renaissance Hospital for its service. I highly recommend Dr. Ayala to anyone who suffers from allergies and their effect on the nasal cavities and a normal life free of nasal congestion, constant coughing, abnormal breathing, phlegm, nasal drip, impaired speech and their impact on one's personality. Dr. Ayala is currently treating me for my allergies. I know one thing. By the grace of God, Dr. Ayala has helped me to regain my self-confidence.

September 18th, 2015
Kybella Injections
I've always had this double chin my whole life! I was very uncomfortable with it, and was waiting for a procedure that was non-surgical. Dr. Ayala made me feel really comfortable, explained exactly what the procedure was, and what would happen after. I swelled up quite a bit after the injections, but the swelling goes down a bit by the next day. The procedure took about 10 minutes and all I felt was the burning of the medicine. I didn't feel the needle. I would totally recommend Kybella to a friend!

September 16th, 2015
Love my Nose!!
For years I have wanted my nose done for breathing issues because of a deviated septum and having always disliked my profile. I had a big dorsal hump on my nose and my tip was quite low. I chose Dr. Ayala for my surgeon because of his awesome credentials and compassion. Dr. Ayala is absolutely phenomenal!!! He is truly gifted, I'm so happy with my Septorhinoplasty. I breath better than ever and my profile looks absolutely beautiful and truly natural. Best choice I have ever made to have chosen the Best Facial Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Ayala!!!!