Dr. Carlos Ayala MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery McAllen, TX

May 24th, 2017
Best Doctor
I have been with allergies since I was a baby. I have been treated before and there was no change. I found in Dr. Ayala that he not only has the knowledge but he is great doctor, caring and compassionate on what he does. I had the balloon sinuplasty and I was able to breathe better since the first day after getting the surgery. My experience with the surgery was a fast procedure, the nurses had everything ready by the time I came in the office. Even though this was surgical procedure everything was very fast and the recovery was a success and I was able to go to work the next day! Everything that the doctor explained and anticipated to me was true. The Ayala team is in my opinion an amazing team, they work together for great results. They called me after the surgery to make sure I was doing well. In my opinion Dr. Ayala is the best Dr. in the Valley and I highly recommed him even with my children and family that are also patients of Dr. Ayala

May 16th, 2017
Great Care
Great Dr. and Staff

February 24th, 2017
Conflicted on recommending
Dr. Ayala explains well and very thorough but certain billing personnel very rude. Am conflicted in recommending this dr for that reason; I wouldn't want a loved one being spoken down to in such manner.

January 27th, 2017
I had Botox and bellafill injections done by Dr Ayala this am. The staff was wonderful and Dr Ayala answered all my questions. It's been about 6 hours and I am very pleased. I have a very small amount of bruising on my chin and very little swelling. I can't wait to see how it will look tomorrow! Thank you Dr Ayala and staff!

January 20th, 2017
I saw Celia at Dr Ayala's office for an Oxegeneo facial and a Tripollar treatment to my face. It was a wonderful experience which I am looking forward to repeating soon. The staff in his office are friendly, comforting and helpful. The atmosphere is relaxing and very clean. I will recommend Dr Ayala and his staff to anyone interested in facial care.

December 15th, 2016
Really listens
I was blessed to find this caring Dr! He listened closely to my concerns about needing fillers and gave his recommendations and showed and educated me about fillers used in the undereye area. He was able to inject me right then and there, then I went back for more evaluation and was able to see my before pic along with the pic they took that day. Staff is great and office is beautiful. I am very satisfied with my results and highly recommend Dr. Ayala!!

September 21st, 2016
Balloon sinuplasty
I’ve had quite a journey to find relief from sinusitis and Dr. Ayala has been superb. A bit of history, being nervous about the possibility of balloon sinuplasty I did much research, in fact I attained 4 physician opinions, so my decision to go with Dr. Ayala was thought out. Now, I will say I don’t believe he does many balloons and that was probably the only downside (if any) that I could find in making my decision to go with him, but I figured since he does plastic surgery and I could only imagine the high degree of precision it takes to do that surgery that a balloon would be a walk in the park. The office is clean from floor tiles to ceiling tiles. The staff is great and Dr. Ayala is a class act. So it been awhile since my surgery and I’ve figure enough time has passed to comment about care both pre- and post-op. The surgery went very smooth and I felt comfortable in Dr. Ayala’s care. Dr. Ayala controlled the situation (surgery) from making sure staff was in the right place doing the right thing as well as keeping me in line. I’m not sure of the latest technology in the field but I felt like the equipment used was state of the art. The actual surgery took I think 15 mins, I feel, I don’t really know. The wait time before the surgery took a while, maybe 3 – 4 hours I don’t remember, but that did not bother me as I felt it gave more time for the anesthesia to kick in. After surgery they stuffed my nose with a gel-like substance that I was to leave alone as it would go away on its own and for home meds they gave me pain medication as well as nasal spray, nasal gel, something in case my nose was bleeding (that I can remember). The day after surgery was probably the roughest because I had to keep my head tilted back but only for that reason. Day 2 after surgery, no news. Day 3 after surgery I had a slight headache not sure if the headache was related to the surgery or not but it was not bad. Day 4 it was back to work. Through post recovery, I did not have to use any pain medication and my nose didn’t bleed – I did use the nasal gel and spray for comfort. Since recovery, I do not have any complaints of a “dry nose” leading me to use nasal spray, loss of smell, or loss of taste… I’ve heard may horror stories of post recovery and long term effects, and I feel blessed that I didn’t have any problems and I’m feeling great. I’ve been so pleased that since the surgery they’ve helped me with my sinuses – which are also feeling great! They’re also working to help my ears. Yes, I would, and have, recommend Dr. Ayala to friends and family. For those on the fence, I would recommend taking care of yourself. Quality of life is priceless.

June 18th, 2016
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Ayala getting botox for TMJ. He showed he cared about my problem and took the time to speak to me about possible solutions, specialists in the area, and future outlook with surgery and without. I didn't feel rushed into decisions. I loved my experience because not many surgeons are as humble and concerned about their patients.

March 11th, 2016
Dr. Ayala thank you for taking care of my son's allergies. You are the BEST DOCTOR in the world. I'm Excited to say this DR. has a lot of time in his hands to explain every detail concerning my sons health. Awesome staff, great environment and thank you Sandra for all your help. Cant wait to set up my appointment soon. Thank you Dr. Ayala your the best.

February 19th, 2016
Dysport injection
As soon as you walk into Dr.Ayala's office you see so many recognitions of him it makes you feel like you can trust him! He was very caring, compassionate and listened to me. I tried dysport injections and I saw a difference within hours of the treatment. I will definitely go back to his office! I totally recommend him!

January 26th, 2016
Dr. Ayala is an excellent doctor. He is very compassionate and professional very experienced and his credentials are amazing. Dr. Ayala takes the time to talk to you and listens to you. I highly recommend Dr. Ayala, When I left his office I felt so worry free, I know i'm in good hands. Thank you very much Dr. Ayala and staff.

January 21st, 2016
Dr. Ayala did balloon sinusplasty for me and I feel much better. I have had a continual sinus infection for several years and it is now cleared up. Dr. Ayala has done more for me than anyone else I have gone to. I would definitely recommend everyone to his office.