Dr. Carlos Ayala MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery McAllen, TX

• Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2017
Everyone was nice and friendly all questions that I had were answered. Excellent service.

June 24th, 2017
Awesome
Dr. Ayala and his staff were great. very professional and patient. He did a wonderful job of explaining exactly what he was doing during the procedure. He has a very calm demeanor, which kept me calm and confident that he knew exactly what he was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Ayala.

June 22nd, 2017
Very helpful and professional, as always. Highly recommended.

June 21st, 2017
Obstruction nasal y alergias
Muy satisfecho con el personal y sus servicios en esta que fue mi primer a visita.

June 16th, 2017
Exelent dr.

June 12th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Excellent Doctor. Great attention. Always on time. Never waited. I would not go anywhere else. Thank you for all you do for my daughter. God bless you.

June 11th, 2017
Awesome experience. Dr. Ayala made me feel very safe and comfortable.

June 10th, 2017
DR. AYALA IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PATIENT. HE TOOK THE TIME TO COMPLETELY ANSWER ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND MAKE SURE WE UNDERSTOOD ALL OUR OPTIONS. HIS STAFF IS ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS.

June 10th, 2017
There are not enough words to express how I feel. I love my results! Dr. Ayala is outstanding and his staff is very professional. I saw him a few months back, I've been meaning to write a review but I first I wanted to upload a picture to show my results. The only problem was I could not find any. I've always avoided taking pictures but today I found a picture I took some years ago. Not sure if I can add them here. Dr. Ayala corrected the bump on my nose, and the tip of my nose. My nose curved to a side, it was crooked. Dr. Ayala also injected fillers on my face and I did Tripollar treatment. I feel so much younger now and I Love taking pictures!!! Dr. Ayala not only took time to listen to my concerns about surgery, he educated me, he gave me options and I never felt rushed. I would highly recommend Dr. Ayala.

May 25th, 2017
Excelente doctor
Muy buen doctor. Me gusto que estuvo en el cuarto escuchando todo lo que tenia que decir acerca del historial de mi hijo. Y me explico todo y respondio todas mis dudas.

May 24th, 2017
Best Doctor
I have been with allergies since I was a baby. I have been treated before and there was no change. I found in Dr. Ayala that he not only has the knowledge but he is great doctor, caring and compassionate on what he does. I had the balloon sinuplasty and I was able to breathe better since the first day after getting the surgery. My experience with the surgery was a fast procedure, the nurses had everything ready by the time I came in the office. Even though this was surgical procedure everything was very fast and the recovery was a success and I was able to go to work the next day! Everything that the doctor explained and anticipated to me was true. The Ayala team is in my opinion an amazing team, they work together for great results. They called me after the surgery to make sure I was doing well. In my opinion Dr. Ayala is the best Dr. in the Valley and I highly recommed him even with my children and family that are also patients of Dr. Ayala

May 16th, 2017