A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Bachier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Bachier, Medical Director, Adult and Pediatric Blood and Marrow Stem Cell Transplant Program; Adult Blood and Marrow Stem Cell Transplant Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bachier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bachier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Bachier, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Aplastic Anemia
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Blood Transfusion
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Immune System Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Stem Cell Transplant
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bachier graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Bachier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos R Bachier MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Bachier practice?
- Dr. Carlos Bachier has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Bachier practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Hematologists, and San Antonio Oncologists.