A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Bahrami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Bahrami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bahrami graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bahrami has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Shahrokh Bahrami DO is a male Nephrologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos S. Bahrami practice?
- Dr. Carlos Bahrami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Bahrami practices Nephrology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Nephrologists.