Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Barajas
Dr. Carlos Barajas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, CO, with other offices in Aurora, CO and Phoenix, AZ (and 6 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Barajas is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado on Anschutz Medical Campus, Swedish Medical Center and Maricopa Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Barajas has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carlos Barajas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, CO.
Dr. Tracy Butler
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Englewood, CO 0 mi17
Dr. Suzanne Chilton
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Englewood, CO 0 mi28
Dr. Rhonda Jeffries
Englewood, CO 0 mi38