Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Barraza
Dr. Carlos Barraza, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxnard, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Barraza is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center, St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura. Dr. Barraza has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Barraza has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Carlos Barraza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.
Dr. Kevin Nishimori
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Oxnard, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Donn Browne
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Oxnard, CA 0.01 mi39
Dr. Robert Levin
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease
Oxnard, CA 0.05 mi41