A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Bayardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Bayardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayardo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bayardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayardo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bayardo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos F Bayardo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos F. Bayardo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Bayardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Bayardo practices Family Medicine near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Family Physicians.