A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Bayardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Bayardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayardo
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Bayardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayardo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bayardo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos F Bayardo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos F. Bayardo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Bayardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Bayardo practices Family Medicine near Tulare, CA.
See Tulare Primary Care Doctors.