A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Bayardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Bayardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayardo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Bayardo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Francisco Bayardo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos F. Bayardo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Bayardo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Bayardo practices Family Medicine near Parlier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, CA and Visalia, CA.
See Parlier Family Physicians.