A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Bayron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Bayron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bayron
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bayron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Bayron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayron graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bayron has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Juan Bayron MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Bayron practice?
- Dr. Carlos Bayron has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Bayron practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Clearwater, FL.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Cardiologists.