A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Bayron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Bayron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Bayron, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bayron graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bayron has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos J Bayron MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Bayron practice?
- Dr. Carlos Bayron has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Bayron practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Trinity, FL and Clearwater, FL.
See Hudson Internists and Hudson Cardiologists.