A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Bazaldua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Bazaldua is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Bazaldua, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazaldua graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bazaldua has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Grapevine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Bazaldua MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Bazaldua practice?
- Dr. Carlos Bazaldua has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Bazaldua practices Internal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Internists.