A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Belmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Belmar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belmar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belmar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Belmar, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belmar graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belmar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos J Belmar FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Belmar practice?
- Dr. Carlos Belmar has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Belmar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Orthopedic Surgeons.