A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Belmar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Belmar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Belmar, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Belmar graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Belmar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sullivan County Community Hospital
- Paris Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Joseph Belmar FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Belmar practice?
- Dr. Carlos Belmar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Belmar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Terre Haute, IN.
See Terre Haute Surgeons.