A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Benito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Benito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Benito, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pregnancy Complications
- Premature Labor
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Benito graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Benito has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos W Benito MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos W. Benito practice?
- Dr. Carlos Benito has 5 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Benito practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Martinsville, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.