inactive

Carlos W Benito MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
After a still birth in another state, I went to Dr. Benito for a consultation about what happened and what we should consider doing in the future. He spent two hours with us, thoroughly reviewing my history and explaining what everything meant. He made sure all my questions were answered and never, ever rushed me. He is one of the most patient doctors I've met and gives clear and careful answers. With the time he spent before and during the consult, he certainly doesn't just care about the money. He could have done far less and I wouldn't have thought that anything was remiss. I feel that he is genuinely interested in his patients. I would definitely go to him again. Nurse Jo, who helped me with the process of registering was also phenomenal, following up with me in the evening regarding certain documents that they needed. She made the process human and I felt like I was in good hands.

March 30th, 2016
AMAZING!!!!! THE BEST DOCTOR EVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

October 26th, 2015
The best.
After being diagnosed with a life threatening pregnancy condition (placenta accreta), Dr. Benito and his team brought my daughter safely into the world and saved my life. I can't say enough about him.

July 6th, 2015
I loved him, he was the best Maternal Fetal Medicine doctor and if I was not in California, I would be seeing him for my second pregnancy.

June 3rd, 2015
I have a qualitative platelet disorder and was nervous about what L&D would mean for me and my baby. Dr. Benito took the time to review all of my hematology notes, and answered all of my questions. He never made me feel rushed and really explained everything that he was recommending. I would highly recommend Dr. Benito.

September 27th, 2013
I would have to disagree with the person who rated Dr. Benito with only 1 star. I was transferred to his care after receiving extremely poor care from perinatal "specialist" at St. Clares Hospital. Dr. Benito spent a fair amount of time with me answering my questions b/c my baby was showing multiple markers that may have indicated a chromosomal abnormality. He respected our decision decline the amnio and offered us the Harmony test instead since it was non-invasive. He also came to see me when I was at the hospital for gestational hypertension and he and his colleagues at Maternal Fetal Medicine took every step necessary to enable me to carry to full term, My son was born with a chromosomal abnormality (Kleefstra Syndrome) and unfortunately passed away 6 weeks later. There is no other person/facility, in conjunction with my Midwives, that I would rather go for my prenatal care when we try again. And as for the statement that Dr. Benito is just after getting money...I called to see if he needed to see me before we tried for a baby again due to the fact that I had the gestational hypertension and my son being born with a chromosomal abnormality (our genetic tests came back normal), and Dr. Benito said that was not necessary; so if he was a doctor that was just after money he would have said yes, come in, but he wasn't going to do that if it wasn't really necessary.

April 6th, 2013
rn
does not care about patient's comfort...only concern for making money does not talk to patients or come in to see pts in hospital