A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Berrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Berrios is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Berrios, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrios graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berrios has 26 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Roberto Berrios MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Berrios practice?
- Dr. Carlos Berrios has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Berrios practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lafayette, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Lafayette Surgeons.