A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Berrios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Berrios is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Berrios, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrios graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Andres, La Paz. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berrios has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Indiana Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Berrios MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Berrios practice?
- Dr. Carlos Berrios has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Berrios practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.