A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Borras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Borras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borras
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borras Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Borras graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Borras has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Jose Borras MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Borras practice?
- Dr. Carlos Borras has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Borras practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Sports Medicine Doctors.