A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Borras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Borras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borras
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borras Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Borras graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Borras has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Jose Borras MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Borras practice?
- Dr. Carlos Borras has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Borras practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Sports Medicine Doctors.