Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Borras
Dr. Carlos Borras, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Tucson, AZ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Borras is affiliated with Diamond Children's Medical Center, Northwest Medical Center and Tucson Medical Center. Dr. Borras has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Borras has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carlos Borras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Shubh Kaur
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0 mi8
Dr. Roy Loewenstein
Tucson, AZ 0.02 mi16
Dr. John Corcoran
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Tucson, AZ 0.02 mi41