A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Botero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Botero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Botero, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Botero graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Botero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
- Bartow Healthcare Systems,Ltd. d/b/a Bartow Memorial Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos A Botero MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Botero practice?
- Dr. Carlos Botero has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Botero practices Anesthesiology near Plant City, FL.
See Plant City Anesthesiologists.