Dr. Carlos Botero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Botero?

August 23rd, 2013

The best doctor I ever found

I have been a patient of Dr. Boteor's for over 10 years. I first saw him in Brandon hospital when I was referred to him by my neurologist. I was impressed by his attention to infection control procedures. I am a nurse and though I was in a lot of pain I was aware his standards were higher than the hospitals. I don't understand these ratings from other people. I have always found him and his staff to be very professional. He spent plenty of time with me, he found medications that worked for me and enabled me to go back to work. He's an angel!

August 4th, 2013

the negative reviews are RIGHT

the negative reviews are right. he put me on a medicine that prompted seizures.I used a few extra pills when recovering from the flying crashes I incurred .when i cut back on them. i have narcolespy, I was due for major back surgery out of state and he refused to give me a RX for any kind of pain relief, I had broken the rods in 3 placed in my back. My surgeon did not think it was professional of DR Botero .to leave me cold turkey for 8 days, with the back pain and surgery pending. And everyone is right he does not give a second look at you . Just the computer... (and his bank account)

May 31st, 2013

quack

Went to Dr Botero a couple years ago. Had pain in both sides of my neck and in left shoulder. He said we would work on the most painful site first. He gave me injections in left side of neck which was the most painful. When I went back for follow-up he didn't even have my file with him, only a form I was given to fill out asking if I wanted more pain pills. He did not ask about the right side of my neck or about my left shoulder. When I said I did not want more pain pills, he got up, left the room and never came back. I never went back even though I had no more pain in left side of neck. Hopefully injections would have also helped the right side of my neck and maybe my shoulder. I did not go there to get pain pills. I was already taking pain pills.

September 16th, 2012

I agree with the reweiws on comment list

he not taking vacitions he tormenting his paients in the hospitals. I saw with my own eyes that he bought drug from a cna so they could go out and party that night the two way mirror didn't wouk in the hospital saw and heard everything so about your patient dieing but you din't have to throw everything around in the room and say you were a bad doctor and can't save anyone and thank you that you didn't you that weapon your daughter and the cna bought.that was just crazy didn't do anything to you or your family why pick me 2 years I was your patient payed my bills and you got rid of all the fun and nice people in your office they made it nice to come to your office.I am not dowming you I know you can't help it another Dr told me to right my feeling down This is just my opioion nothing else

February 6th, 2012

Worst office you'll ever go to!

Horrible service. Staff is rude. They make up lies about where the Doctor is. Plan on being there all day, for a 10 minute appointment.

October 6th, 2011

Un- professional Office Manager

Office Manager is very rude. Does not hold herself as a respectable professional. Very condescending. Does not have the Doctors best interest in mind. She treats his nonproblem patients very badly. She is just lazy. He only keeps her because he doesn't have to pay her much.

August 26th, 2011

I have been on pain management for 9 years, after being thrown out of my SUV and then it rolled on top of me. Like a cavity, back problems (herniations, degenerative bone ect.) get worst not better. I ask him a question he naturally assumes I am going to ask for more pain meds. He prescribed a med to me, went to some conference, thought I was addicted to the med (assumed again), and started lowering me. I told him just to not call it in. "I don't need it" I said. He kept on with the withdrawals I will feel.....when I only took the meds 1 or 2 times a week. Point being: He is another jaded doctor...everyone is an addict..

August 11th, 2010

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR

VISITED this doctor due to car accident. Appears he doesnot like dealing with car accident victoms. The most rude doctors office visit I have every had in entire life. Did not ask for narcotic pain medication spoke to him about Facet Joint injections to help with low back pain related to car accident He did not even look at my chart and had to be reminded at the end of visit that I had a car accident. He even said you will seek out pain medication from another doctor. Told him Iam not a pill seeker and just want of pain and thought he may have a answer. I recieved 3 hernited discfrom car accident but he believes my pain is not related to car accident. What a quack!!!!

March 30th, 2010

Very caring staff, pleasant office to be in. Dr very understanding of my problems.

January 16th, 2010

this Dr. should not be pratcing medcine

No bed side manner, Just intrested in how many people he can see in an hour. The Doctor over medacates you. so he keeps you at his pratic for years (for the money) When he is not in the office and they call your meds in he bills your insurance company for a visit. He is allways on vacation or not in the office.With no creadable Doctor on call also the office manager is Inconpente!

February 17th, 2017