A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Brun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Brun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brun graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Brun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Antonio Brun MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. Brun practice?
- Dr. Carlos Brun has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Brun practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Critical Care Practitioners.