Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Brun
Dr. Carlos Brun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brun is affiliated with VA Palo Alto Health Care System and Stanford Hospital and Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Brun has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Carlos Brun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Akanksha Thakur
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Charlotte Jacobs
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Mukta Awasthi
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Palo Alto, CA 0.01 mi20