A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Bulaon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bulaon graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Bulaon has 13 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bulaon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos O. Bulaon practice?
Dr. Carlos Bulaon practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.