A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Burnett, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Burnett, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast augmentations
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Duncan Burnett MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos D. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Carlos Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Burnett practices Plastic Surgery near Westfield, NJ.
See Westfield Plastic Surgeons.