A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Dominguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dominguez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Dominguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Dominguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Constancio Dominguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Dominguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Dominguez practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Primary Care Doctors.