A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Dominguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Dominguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dominguez
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dominguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Dominguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dominguez graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Dominguez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Constancio Dominguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Dominguez practice?
- Dr. Carlos Dominguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Dominguez practices Family Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Family Physicians.