Dr. Carlos Quezada Reyes Is this you?

3.4

A Little fever

Posted on October 26th, 2013

I have been a patient at Dr Grosses office for many years. My over all perception of Dr. Carlos A. Quezada-Reyes was quite unfavorable. He was very abrupt and even though the symptoms I presented where not clearly pointing to a specific diagnosis he made me more confused about what might be developing. Think twice before you just take any appointment with anyone who just happens to be available in this office. Sadly Dr. Grosses office has gone the way of many Family/Internist practices. They need to see many patients and that calls for many Drs. which ultimately leeds to sometime impersonal care.

Judgmental

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I quickly needed to see a doctor and was grateful that he was available on such short notice, but now I understand why. This is the worst doctor I've ever met with. He was quick to judge and refused to address my on-going physical symptoms by referring me to see a specialist. I should have read the other terrible reviews he has received online before meeting with him.

patient

Posted on February 20th, 2013

The doctor is very knowledgeable and most professional.

Rude and unprofessional

Posted on September 25th, 2011

thiz man is a rude and unprofessional

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr. Quezada is a fine diagnostician and because of his extreme knowledge of medicine, I'm alive today.

Mrs.

Posted on February 21st, 2011

I spoke to you earlier today on behalf of my mother Cleo Perkins. You are aware of the nature of our conversation. After speaking with my mother again in the hospital she provided more details regarding your insensitive treatment towards her. I am appalled with the manner in which you spoke to my mother... A PATIENT... and will be forwarding my complaint against you to an official agency.

Posted on June 24th, 2015