A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Yu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New London Family Med Ctr, New London, Wi
- Appleton Med Ctr, Appleton, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Cheng Yu MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos C. Yu practice?
- Dr. Carlos Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Yu practices Surgery near New London, WI.
See New London Surgeons.