A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Caballero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Caballero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caballero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Fernando Caballero MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos F. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Carlos Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Caballero practices Internal Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists.