A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Cardenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Cardenas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Cardenas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardenas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cardenas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Javier Cardenas MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos J. Cardenas practice?
- Dr. Carlos Cardenas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Cardenas practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Edinburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, TX.
See Edinburg Internists and Edinburg Gastroenterologists.