Dr. Carlos Cartaya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Cartaya?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Cartaya?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

November 30th, 2013

Dont mean to sound like the bad guy but this guy sucks

So, I got diagnosed with a MRSA infection on my face. Since I have such a complex case with two incurable diseases this was a very life-threatening as we were told by Three doctors. They admitted me to the hospital before they even found out what it was, they diagnosed me In the hospital after three days of antibiotics Dr. Cartaya sent me home. A short time after I followed up with my pediatrician who Grew angry at him and admitted me back in the hospital immediately. Another four days of antibiotics and he sent home. As the MRSA grew on my face I ended up getting rushed to the ER. They admitted me AGAIN for a week and he sent me home.... AGAIN! I ended up taking a high dose of antibiotics at home until it left Damaging my kindeys for good. All thanks to Dr. Cartaya. I'm on oral chemo to this day losing my hair and he always thought I was fine. Don't bring your kid to this doctor. He's just horrible.

September 8th, 2012

OK as general pediatrician for routine care. Not knowledgeable about complex cases. Misdiagnosed our child and refused to refer to specialist. Had to seek specialist ourselves who gave us correct diagnosis. Good bedside manner does not equal quality in a physician.

February 28th, 2011

My son needed emergency surgery when he was born. This MD was assigned to be his pediatrician (in addition to the specialists). He was very warm, caring, and took the time to make sure that I accurately understood my son's medical condition. He also checked in on us every day to make sure that we had everything that we needed. He also got rave reviews from the nursing staff at the hospital.

November 16th, 2016