A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Cazares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Cazares is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cazares graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Cazares has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Mendoza Cazares DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos M. Cazares practice?
- Dr. Carlos Cazares has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Cazares practices Family Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.