Dr. Carlos Charles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Charles?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Carlos Charles?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 9th, 2016

very poor practice

Horrible experience. This doctor has great reviews but I highly suspect they are fake because all he does is rush you. I waited to see him for about 1 hour and a half past my appointment a few times and he doesn't fully answer any concerns. He pretty much walked literally out the room when I went to ask him a second question. How rude. I wanted to give him a second chance but I regret it BC he just cares about seeing as much patients as he can. The medical assistant who helps him her name is Marsha should be fired she is the rudest and meanest person ever!!! Do not waste your time and energy on these folks only if you wish to be taken advantage of.

June 17th, 2015

keep doing what you do.

This is a small business but it's alright, some of the staff are very polite, especially the nurse, Dr. Charles is the greatest he's been helping me to the best of his abilities so far the pain that I was having before he entered in my life has decreased a great deal and I just pray that he keeps up the good work. I hope that he will find a cure for me, and he will be my Doctor for a long time to come. Blessings to him and me.

December 14th, 2013

Ms

Dr Charles is excellent , however the staff is not mindfull of patient time

September 2nd, 2013

Great Doctor.

He's got the character that any doctor needs to be successful in treating patients and curing their illness. He listens to what you have to say and only then goes on with what you as a patient need to hear. I wish all doctors had the demeanor and professionalism Dr. Carlos has. Therefore, you can't go wrong in setting an appointment with him. You will not be disappointed.

July 24th, 2012

Great Doctor

His diagnosis is always on point and any prescription given always seems to do the job he promises it will do. Love him!

February 27th, 2012

Dr. Carlo - is great. When I go for a visit he knows and remembers who I am and what I am being treated for. I especially like that he takes the time to listen to my issues and or complaints. He alwasy ask how am I doing with whatever medication i am. Great personality and can take a joke.

October 20th, 2011

Not very attentive.

On my follow-up visit. I was not re-examined to see if the acne had improved. He did not listen to my corcerns. He gave me another sample cream and charged my HMO $135 for an exam that lasted maybe 10 mins.

August 12th, 2011

Very happy with this doctor!

I just saw Dr.Charles for the first time today and I have to say it was a very pleasant experience. I was joking that he must be an imports or because no doctor is so pleasant.He took the time to listen to everything I had to say and addressed all my issues and questions in a very satisfactory way.The wait time was 40 minutes. Considering 15 minutes is expected on a first visit to fill out paperwork, the wait was only 25 mins which is not great, but for NY doctors is not that bad either. Bottom line is you always wait everywhere, at least this is a great doctor!

April 18th, 2016