A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cohen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos Cohen practice?
Dr. Carlos Cohen practices Dermatology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Dermatologists.