inactive

Carlos Cohen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 23rd, 2016
We have followed him for years!
My husband first met Dr. Cohen around twenty years ago when he worked at Cleveland Clinic. We managed to locate him after he left and we have been his patients ever since. Not only he is very thorough, but he gives you all the time you feel a doctor needs to get the full picture.

March 8th, 2016
excelent!

July 8th, 2015
Yesterday I tried calling to make An appointment with Dr Cohen. What a nightmare! Whenever I dialed 2 for appointments, I would get disconnected. Once I got through and the lady asked me to hold and I held for about 30 minutes and had to hang up and try again. I must have tried to get someone for at least 2 hours until I finally quit. It was awful!

February 5th, 2015
VERY GOOD DOCTOR AND WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING. FOUR GENERATIONS OF MY FAMILY WITH HIM.

June 24th, 2014
Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Cohen and his staff, will definitly recommend.

October 12th, 2011
Top shelf!
Friendly caring staff. The doctor is extremely kind, caring and personable!

May 11th, 2011
Great doctor
Great doctor; thorough snd knowledgeable. Easy to make appointment;

April 19th, 2011
Will never go there again
Hi have visited Dr. Cohen's office twice. The first time I went he did not spend more than 2 minutes with me, so I paid lots of $$ for 2 minutes of his time (I am not exaggerating). I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and went for a second time and I experience the same problem, he did not listen to anything I had to say and did not talk much to me. All the questions were done with his nurse, so I paid to see a nurse. Do not recommend Dr. Cohen.

November 2nd, 2010
His staff (nurse) is one of the most unprofessional people I have ever met. She is totally incapable to listen and lack customer skills. I cannot measure this doctor accuracy in diagnosis since I have been there only for 2 months and I have not seen any improvement in my condition so, I can give him the benefit of the doubt. However, if I have to rate him for his ability to chose his staff I have to rate him with the worst score. Not recommended by any means.

July 16th, 2010
I wish all doctors and their offices worked liked him!
I really only go once a year for my checkup but it always a joy. I never wait more than 5 minutes, the staff is friendly, the doctor is friendly and knowledgeable. Sad that in today's society a doctor and his staff doing the job they are suppose to do stands out. I wish all my other doctors were the same.

April 23rd, 2009
Very good experience
Excellent caring doctor and staff