A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Colombo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colombo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colombo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from Universidad Nacional De La Plata.
Dr. Colombo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos H Colombo MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos H. Colombo practice?
- Dr. Carlos Colombo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Colombo practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Ocoee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.
See Ocoee General Practitioners and Ocoee Internists.