A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Corvera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Corvera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corvera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corvera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Corvera, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corvera graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Corvera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Uriel Corvera MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos U. Corvera practice?
- Dr. Carlos Corvera has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Corvera practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.