A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Corvera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Corvera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corvera
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corvera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Corvera, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer (Cholangiocarcinoma)
- Biliary Tract Cancer
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corvera graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Corvera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Uriel Corvera MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos U. Corvera practice?
- Dr. Carlos Corvera has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Corvera practices Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.