A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Cuello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Cuello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuello
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cuello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Cuello, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuello graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cuello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Cuello MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Cuello practice?
- Dr. Carlos Cuello has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Cuello practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Cardiologists.