A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Cuello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Cuello is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Cuello, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuello graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cuello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Cuello MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Cuello practice?
- Dr. Carlos Cuello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Cuello practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Naples, FL.
See Bonita Springs Cardiologists.