A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Cuello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Cuello, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuello graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo.
Dr. Cuello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cuello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos Cuello practice?
Dr. Carlos Cuello practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Naples, FL.
See Bonita Springs Internists and Bonita Springs Cardiologists.