A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Cuello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Cuello is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cuello
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Cuello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Cuello, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuello graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cuello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Cuello MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Cuello practice?
- Dr. Carlos Cuello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Cuello practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Naples, FL.
See Bonita Springs Cardiologists.