A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Danger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Danger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Danger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Danger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Danger graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Danger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos R Danger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Danger practice?
- Dr. Carlos Danger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Danger practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.