A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Danger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Danger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Danger, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Danger graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Danger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos R Danger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Carlos R. Danger practice?
- Dr. Carlos Danger has 6 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Danger practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.