A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Dator:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Dator is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dator
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dator Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dator graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dator has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oswego Hospital
- Oswego Hospital, Oswego, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Oblena Dator MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos O. Dator practice?
- Dr. Carlos Dator has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Dator practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Oswego, NY.
See Oswego Internists and Oswego Cardiologists.