A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Dator:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Dator is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dator graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dator has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oswego Hospital
- Oswego Hospital, Oswego, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Oblena Dator MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos O. Dator practice?
- Dr. Carlos Dator has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos Dator practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Oswego, NY.
See Oswego Internists and Oswego Cardiologists.