A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos David is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos David, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Image Guided Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Diseases
- Skull Base Cancer
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. David has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Emerson Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. David accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. David practice?
Dr. Carlos David practices Neurological Surgery and Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.