A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos David is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos David, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Image Guided Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Diseases
- Skull Base Cancer
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. David has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Emerson Hospital
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Acil David MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Carlos A. David practice?
- Dr. Carlos David has 1 office location.
Dr. Carlos David practices Neurological Surgery near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons.