A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Dayrit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayrit graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Dayrit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
- Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Dayrit MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Dayrit practice?
- Dr. Carlos Dayrit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Dayrit practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Cerritos Emergency Physicians and Cerritos Primary Care Doctors.