A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Dayrit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dayrit
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Dayrit Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayrit graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Dayrit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
- Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Dayrit MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Carlos Dayrit practice?
- Dr. Carlos Dayrit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Dayrit practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Cerritos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hawaiian Gardens, CA.
See Cerritos Emergency Physicians and Cerritos Family Physicians.