Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Dayrit Jr
Dr. Carlos Dayrit Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cerritos, CA, with another office in Hawaiian Gardens, CA. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Dayrit is affiliated with Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles, Suburban Medical Center and Tri-City Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Dayrit Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Carlos Dayrit Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cerritos, CA.
Dr. Brian Minkus
Artesia, CA 0.10 mi28
Dr. Prode Pascual
General Practice, Family Medicine
Cerritos, CA 0.10 mi40
Dr. Nancy Wang
Optometry, Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Cerritos, CA 0.51 mi18