A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Carlos Del Alcazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Carlos Del Alcazar, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Carlos Del Alcazar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Alcazar graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Del Alcazar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Carlos Oscar Del Alcazar MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Carlos O. Del Alcazar practice?
- Dr. Carlos Del Alcazar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Carlos Del Alcazar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Internists and Old Bridge Nephrologists.