Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carlos Del Alcazar
Dr. Carlos Del Alcazar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Old Bridge, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Del Alcazar is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp and Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge. Dr. Del Alcazar has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Carlos Del Alcazar has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Carlos Del Alcazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Bridge, NJ.
Dr. Patricia Laemmle
Old Bridge, NJ 0 mi22
Dr. Jenny Liu
Monroe Township, NJ 1.21 mi26
Dr. Hemavarna Tiruvury
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Old Bridge, NJ 1.88 mi9